Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 10/6/2020
This contract defines the general terms and conditions of use of the services offered by RemovalBear LTD, with registered office at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, EC1A 2BN, London, UK (hereinafter, for brevity, also the ” Company “), on the web portal www.removalbear.co.uk and on its extensions accessible from a computer, laptop, smartphones, tablets and other devices (hereinafter, for brevity, also the ” Site “, “Platform“, or ” RemovalBear “).
Welcome to our website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of the RemovalBear website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not agree and accept these terms, please do not continue to use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms.
Before starting navigation on the website and before registering to it, as part of our correctness and transparency policy and in compliance with legal obligations, we invite you to carefully read these general terms and conditions (hereinafter, for brevity, also the ” General Conditions “) which regulate the use of the services offered through the Site. It is understood that, for the purposes of this contract, the General Conditions include every note, legal notice, information or disclaimer published on the Site, as well as the contractual terms recalled through hyperlinks which link to this page.
Your access to navigation and all of your use of the Website in its freely accessible functions (without prior registration) implies the express acceptance of the contractual terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions and must be lawful and in compliance with them.
The use of the Site by Customers and Businesses implies the express and complete acceptance of these General Conditions and the consequent obligation for each user to comply with them.
Therefore, in the event that you do not intend to accept these General Conditions, in whole or in part, or the terms and conditions contained in any other note, legal notice, information or disclaimer on the Site, we invite you not to use the Site, nor related services.
All the general terms and conditions of the Site are understood to be referring to and binding on the user who uses and/or in any way accesses the RemovalBear Site.
Where the user uses the Site on behalf of third parties, he declares and guarantees that he has the power to represent, oblige and bind third parties; in such cases, the acceptance of the General Conditions will also be considered made for third parties who will be obliged to comply with them.
- Variation of the General Conditions
In particular, the changes, updates and additions to the General Conditions and / or the services offered will be effective from the moment of publication on the Site and will be understood, from that moment, known by the users as they are brought to their knowledge through suitable methods, as well as accepted by users who access and use the Site after publication.
If you do not agree with the changes, updates, additions to the Terms and Conditions made, we invite you not to use the Site and, if you have already registered on the Site as Customer or Business, please proceed with the cancellation of your profile by accessing the “My Profile” section on your dashboard and selecting “Delete Account” (see Article 5.4 “Deletion of the Account”)
- ” Site” or ” Portal “: the web portal removalbear.co.uk.
- “ We “ or “ The Company “: RemovalBear
- ” Platform“: all websites, mobile or other applications, software, processes and any other service provided by or through the RemovalBear site.
- ” User“: natural or legal person who uses the RemovalBear website.
- “ RemovalBear Account ”: the account that a user opens on the Site by registering as Customer or Business. RemovalBear Account can be accessed and managed following the log-in at https://removalbear.co.uk/sign-up/
- ” Listing Owner “: a natural or legal person who registers on RemovalBear, purchases a payment plan and lists his / her business on the Site.
- ” Customer“: natural or legal person who needs the intervention of a Business registered on the Portal for the purpose of carrying out any of the services offered;
- ” Business “: natural or legal person who carries out any of the activities promoted on the Site and who has registered as such on RemovalBear in order to perform these services in favour of Customers;
- ” Content“: text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials, including but not limited to profile information, business information, service requests, quotes, messages, reviews and other information or materials available on, or through, the Platform.
- ” RemovalBear Content“: all content that RemovalBear makes available on, or through, the Platform, including any content licensed by a third party, and excluding only the User Content (see below).
- ” User Content“: all content sent, published, uploaded, or transmitted on the Platform or through the Platform by any user of it, including, but not limited to, photographs, profile information, descriptions, publications, reviews and payments made through the Site, excluding only RemovalBear Content and RemovalBear feedback.
- ” Collective Content “: the set of user content and RemovalBear content.
- ” Registration” or ” Sign Up “: procedure for registering on the Site by creating a RemovalBear account.
- ” Dashboard “: A business dashboard is an information management tool that is used to track KPIs, metrics, and other key data points relevant to a business, department, or specific process. Through the use of data visualizations, dashboards simplify complex data sets to provide users with an awareness of current performance.
- Customer Dashboard: Each Customer receives their own dashboard from which they can manage an inbox, reviews and bookmarked Businesses.
- Business Dashboard: Each listing owner gets their own dashboard to get insightful data on their business performance. They will receive daily, weekly and monthly stats of user views, customer leads and custom reviews. In addition to this, the business owner will be alerted about immediate action needed such as low-rating from their customers so they can be immediately responded. Listing owners can further manage their business listings and can even start promoting their business by running Ad Campaigns.
- “Profile”: A user profile is the visual display of personal data associated with a specific user.
- ” Listing page “: a webpage on removalbear.co.uk which includes the Business logo, photos, videos, call to actions, business description, details, services / more information, business classification and location. Currently, on RemovalBear the Listing Page is only available to a Business.
- ” Services“: the set of services offered by the Platform.“
- “ Customer Service”: set of services including, for the registered user, the possibility and option of (non-exhaustive list):
- Send messages to Businesses through the lead form built in the Business Listing Page.
- Leave reviews on the listing page of the Business who performed a service for them, following the acceptance of the offer received through the Site or any other channel.
- Bookmark profiles: Customers can save the profile of Listing Owners and find all the saved listing under the saved tab
- “Business Service “: a set of services including, for the User who signs up as a ” Business “, the possibility and option of (non-exhaustive list):
- Manage an internal messaging system that allows Listing Owners to receive and reply to messages directly within their dashboard when a lead is generated via a lead form on the listing details page.
- Advertisement Campaigns: Listing owners can manage and run different paid advertising campaigns from their dashboard.
- Manage RemovalBear payment plans and invoices
- Requirements for using the Services
The Site and the services offered are intended for users who have reached the age of 18 (eighteen), with full capacity to act and validly enter into contracts and agreements for the provision of services, as provided below.
When registering on the Site and, subsequently, using the Services, the User guarantees to be of age and to have the full capacity to act and validly enter into contracts and agreements. The User also declares that the personal data provided are true, correct, updated, referring to his own person (both in the case of User-legal person and User-natural person) or, in the case of User operating on behalf of third parties, whether it is data entered with the consent of the third party, assuming all responsibility for the correctness and truthfulness of the information provided.
The Business declares and guarantees to have the means, knowledge, organisation, organisational skills, also in terms of material and technical resources, necessary to guarantee the effective performance of the services requested by the Customer and according to the methods agreed with this last, also ensuring, in any case, the ability and expertise of the staff and third parties that the Business believes to use.
The Business understands and accepts that, by creating and managing an account on the Platform, he/she makes use of the possibility of using the Portal in order to access Customers’ requests, send them messages and plan appointments. The Business understands and accepts that the use of the Platform does not guarantee in any way that Customers will choose it and opt for the services they offer.
The Business understands and agrees to be a simple RemovalBear User and not to be an employee, collaborator, partner or agent (or similar) of RemovalBear, nor under a joint venture with it.
RemovalBear, in accordance with what has been said, does not control, nor has the right or faculty, the services offered and provided by a Business, the methods of execution of them, except as expressly indicated in these General Conditions.
- Registration on the Site
The navigation of some sections of the Site can also be done by non-registered users, free of charge.
However, for the full and complete use of the Services offered by the Site, registration on the Site and creation of a password-protected account (hereinafter, for brevity, ” Account “) is required.
The User declares and undertakes to provide accurate, updated and complete information during registration as at any time of use of the Platform, and, if there are any changes in the data provided, it will be the exclusive burden and responsibility of the user to promptly update information or inform RemovalBear of any data change.
The User declares and agrees to be solely responsible for safeguarding his/her RemovalBear Password and for all activities that occur on his / her Account.
The User declares and agrees to immediately notify RemovalBear of any unauthorized use of the Platform. RemovalBear is not liable for any losses by any party caused by unauthorized use of an account, but the User may be liable for the losses of RemovalBear or others due to such unauthorized use.
5.1 How to register on the Site
To access the website’s main features and to benefit from all the services offered, registration on the site is required as Customer or as Business, through the creation of a password-protected account. Users will be required to provide accurate information and data. Registration via social media or Google log-in is also available.
If the User does not submit the data and information indicated “as required”, he/she cannot complete the registration.
Following the completion of the Registration, the User can access his / her Profile at any time to manage and update personal data and information to keep it accurate.
5.2 Email & Telephone number
The User who makes use of the Portal Services undertakes to provide a personal e-mail address, which he guarantees to have legitimately available and to which he declares to have regular access.
The User also must promptly update his / her e-mail address registered on the Profile in case of variation of the same.
Profiles registered with e-mail addresses belonging to subjects other than the User or with temporary e-mail addresses may be canceled by the Company at any time and without notice.
The Company also reserves the right to verify, validate and check Business Profiles for the purpose of providing the Services where it has reason to believe that the e-mail addresses provided are not valid and / or legitimately used and / or legitimately created.
The registered User who uses the Services commits to provide a valid and legitimately available telephone number, reasonably sufficient to permit RemovalBear to contact him/her.
5.3 Businesses registration process
In order to register, Businesses must undergo a verification process prior to listing his/her services on the Portal.
5.3.1 Application form
The User who uses the Services as Business must first complete an application form available on the Site.
In the application form, the applicant must provide name and contact details along with company details and service specifications. Also a statement of licenses/permits/insurances held in order to trade.
The Business owner is aware that, in order to use the Business Service, it is necessary to wait for the verification of the data entered in the personal profile.
Any description provided by the Business must be considered drafted under his/her sole responsibility and is to be understood as not approved, certified or guaranteed by RemovalBear.
If the information entered by the Business, according to RemovalBear internal standards, is not suitable for successfully completing the verification process, RemovalBear reserves the right to:
- Request the modification of the information on the profile;
- Request exhibition and copy of identity document.
The Business Owner is aware that, if the information provided are not meeting RemovalBear internal standards, RemovalBear reserves the right to refuse to approve the Business account.
5.3.2 Registration post application form
See articles 5.1 ” How to register on the site ” and 5.2 ” Email & Telephone number ” of these General Conditions.
5.4 Deletion of the Account
A User may decide at any time and without notice to delete his/her personal account. If the same user wishes to use RemovalBear again, he will be required to register once again.
Please note that the deletion means the permanent elimination of all Privacy and Cookie Policies, Terms and Conditions, Cookie Solution and GDPR related solutions in the account.
If a user deletes his/her own account:
- The profile will be removed from the list of profiles on RemovalBear;
- The user cannot reactivate his/her deleted profile.
To delete the personal account, User must head to the “My Profile” section on his / her dashboard and select “Delete Account”.
5.5 Termination for breach
RemovalBear reserves the right to terminate registered User membership, to suspend a profile, to disable access with respect to a breach of any provisions of this Agreement or when RemovalBear determines that a registered User conduct or content would tend to damage RemovalBear’s reputation and goodwill.
If RemovalBear deletes a User account for the foregoing reasons, the User may not be able to re-register on the Portal and RemovalBear may block the User email address and internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
5.6 Effect of termination and / or account deletion
If RemovalBear exercises its discretion under this Agreement to suspend, limit, block or cancel a registered User account, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice:
- The registered User account will be deleted and he/she will not be able to access the website or User content, or receive assistance from RemovalBear support team;
- If appropriate in RemovalBear sole discretion, RemovalBear may communicate to other users that the account has been terminated and why it has been terminated; and,
- The registered User will not be entitled to any compensation for website services or event services canceled or delayed or as a result of account termination
Upon the deletion of the account /termination for breach of the personal Profile of Users registered as Businesses, any payment related to the payment plan selected by the Business will be retained by RemovalBear and will not be refunded. Also, any benefit acquired will be lost.
Upon cancellation, all personal data will be deleted, without prejudice to any fulfillment imposed by law. Furthermore, in the event that the User has been warned, suspended or sanctioned for fraudulent or suspicious behaviour, or if a User has requested a cancellation after publishing a request or review, or having sent a quote, RemovalBear as the owner of the data processing reserves the right to keep the personal data relating to this User for a period of 2 (two) years from the request for cancellation, for the sole purpose of preventing and/or protecting itself against the occurrence and/or recurrence of any fraudulent damages of the Company itself.
In the event of account cancellation for any reason, content that a registered User submitted may no longer be available.
If a cancellation request does not reach the Company, the personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years, starting from the date of the last access to the Site and / or App by the User.
Upon publication of Content on the Site, the User grants the RemovalBear a continuous, free, non-exclusive and without territorial restrictions license to use, reproduce, distribute, transfer to third parties, sub-license, display the same, also in relation to the supply of the Services by RemovalBear as well as in the context of the services of and the commercial and / or advertising activities of the Company, including, by way of example, the promotion and redistribution of all or part of the Site, in any format and through any distribution channel.
Users are not allowed to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, disseminate, exploit the Platform or the Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these General Conditions. If Users download or print a copy of the Collective Content for personal use, they must retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices contained therein.
In this context, no license and / or right is granted by RemovalBear to the User expressly or implicitly, based on intellectual property rights owned and / or controlled by RemovalBear or its licensees, with the exception of licenses, rights and faculties expressly granted in these General Conditions.
- User-uploaded material – User rights, guarantees and waivers
The ownership rights of the User Content are owned by the User him/her-self, who uploaded them through his/her Account.
The User is therefore solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of this Content as well as for all the consequences of its publication on the Site.
The User acknowledges and agrees that he /she is solely responsible for all user content that he/she makes available on or through the website.
RemovalBear is not responsible for this Content, the confidentiality, use, publication and/or dissemination of the same.
RemovalBear reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to amend, remove or disable User access privileges in regard to user content for any reason or no reason.
For the purpose of publishing the User Content, the User declares and guarantees:
- to be in possession of permits, licenses, rights and / or authorizations necessary to upload content to the Site;
- not to publish material subject to third party proprietary rights without having a license and / or formal prior authorization from the owner;
- not to create, use, share and/or publish by any means any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) or Content which, in RemovalBear’s sole opinion, is unlawful, aggressive, threatening, malicious, defamatory, untruthful, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, insulting, violent, contrary to morality or in any other way unacceptable
- not to publish content that violates any of the provisions of these General Conditions;
- not to publish links of third party sites, except when expressly permitted.
It is understood that RemovalBear is not responsible in any way for the content published by Users on the Site, as well as for opinions and feedback and on the methods of expression of the same.
The Company is not obliged to carry out any prior checking, screening or examination of these contents, however, reserve the right to remove, at any time and with immediate effect, without any notice and at its discretion, the contents and expressions, feedback, opinions, also subject to Reviews, which appear non-compliant and / or expressed in violation of these General Conditions and / or in violation of the rights of RemovalBear, Users and third parties.
Each User waives any claim, right and action against the Company in relation to the contents on the Site published, including the Reviews, which involve, even only in part, the dissemination of inaccurate, incomplete, false and / or in any case data and information that violate own or third party rights.
It is forbidden for the User to:
- use another person’s Account
- sign up to RemovalBear if under the age of 18
- use any automated system including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, scrapers to access the Website or contact our Users for any purpose without RemovalBear’s prior written approval;
- take any action that:
- may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure;
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party use;
- bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Website;
- distributes viruses or other harmful malware and software, capable of damaging the Platform or preventing its full and correct use by Users.
- uses the Website in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights; or,
- circumvents or manipulates our fee structure or money owed to us;
- Circumvent the 90 days free trial offered by the Site, by registering the same business twice and selecting the free trial plan for the second time. The Business Owner understands that if such circumvention takes place, he/she will be permanently removed and banned from the Site forever;
- advertise RemovalBear competitors and promote their websites on the Portal;
- misrepresent his / her identity, qualifications or the event services offered through RemovalBear;
- misrepresent a service or other information in a quote request or seek quotes for non-required services;
- post content in any inappropriate category or areas on the website;
- fail to perform or deliver removal services as promised;
- use the Portal in any way to circumvent the payment of RemovalBear payment plans to access the Services provided by the Platform and circumvent or manipulate the rate structure, billing processing or fees payable to RemovalBear;
- collect and / or publish personal identification data extracted from the Portal, including but not limited to names or other information on the Accounts, or use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any reason not explicitly authorized by these General Conditions;
- copy, in a manual or automated way, and / or collect, in any way, information about Users, including their e-mail addresses, without their prior and explicit consent, made in writing;
- publish false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or libelous data and / or information (concerning natural or legal persons);
- violate any of the General Conditions set out here, which govern the use of the Platform and its interactions with Users and third parties;
- take any action that could compromise the effectiveness or accuracy of the reviews;
- register as a Business without possessing the legal requirements and suitability to perform the service;
- use the Site or the related Services for illegal purposes with illegal methods, even where not contemplated in these General Conditions;
- use the Site or the offered Services if it has been temporarily or permanently suspended by RemovalBear;
- transfer or share the Account (including accessories) to third parties without the express consent of RemovalBear, or create a new account in order to request Services or offer Services in order to circumvent restrictions and/or limitations imposed by these General Conditions or by the RemovalBear ;
- publish the contact information of other Users or third parties on pages of the Site accessible to the public;
- use RemovalBear to share material for advertising and / or promotional purposes to third parties or other Users without the prior written consent of RemovalBear;
- perform actions which (in the Company’s unquestionable judgment) may cause an unreasonable overload of activities of the technological infrastructures and the Platform system;
- circumvent RemovalBear tools for the exclusion of automatic search engine systems (robots) or adopt other procedures to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- Use of the Site
The User is required to keep the access credentials to his/her Profile confidential, and he/she is responsible for any use of the Site by anyone who accesses it using his credentials.
The User also undertakes to immediately notify RemovalBear in case of suspected violation of the security of his / her Profile by writing to RemovalBear e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The User is required to use the Services in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as the laws and regulations in force, in compliance with the rights of Users and third parties and to use the Platform and Services in an appropriate and / or compliant manner in accordance with common decency and decorum (i.e. spamming)
- Services allowed on RemovalBear
RemovalBear allows Users to find, offer and request removal services.
Users are not allowed to promote any other type of service.
- Payment plans
- In connection with the use of RemovalBear’s website, RemovalBear does not charge fees to Customers at the moment.
- RemovalBear does not charge Businesses any commission on bookings but does charge a monthly subscription or annual payment to Businesses that list their companies and services on the Site.
- The subscription begins as soon as the Business initial payment is processed.
- Businesses who register on the Site can receive unlimited business-related inquiries for free.
- Fees for additional products or services (such as Ads) will be shown in policies or terms provided to the User before he/she uses such paid-for services.
- Businesses agree to pay all applicable fees or charges based on the payment terms then in effect, regardless of whether they have an active account, and without any right of deduction or set-off. Charges shall be made via the Site online payment provider.
- All payments to RemovalBear will be via our online payment provider, to whom the Listing Owner will provide his / her debit or credit card number and contact information. The online payment provider will securely hold his /her card details in order to facilitate future purchases. The online payment provider has its own privacy and data collection practices and RemovalBear has responsibility or liability for these (see article 12 “Methods of Payments” ).
- All payments are final and will not be refunded unless specifically agreed by us to the contrary. If the Listing Owner has a question about a charge on his / her credit or debit card, he/she agrees to contact RemovalBear using the email address email@example.com.
- If the Listing Owner believes he/she has been incorrectly charged for a service, he/she must contact RemovalBear (via the Contact Page or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ) and allow at least 48 (forty-eight) hours for a response before taking further action. In the event, a payment is to be refunded any chargeback requests with banks or card issuers must be closed before a refund can be processed.
- RemovalBear payment plans are non-transferable.
- Payment plans are detailed on the Site’s “Payment Plans” page. The Business account will be suspended or canceled if the payable fees are not promptly paid in full.
- The Listing Owner expressly agrees that all communication in relation to accounts in arrears or fees due will be made by electronic mail at the address email@example.com.
- Such communication may be made by RemovalBear or by anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to a third-party collection agent.
- Should you at any time cancel your account, you will not receive any refund.
- The Listing owner understands and agrees that he / she is solely responsible for determining his / her own tax requirements in consultation with tax advisers, and that RemovalBear cannot and do not offer specific tax advice.
- Payment invoices can be found on the Business dashboard under the section “Invoices”
Businesses can choose between a monthly subscription or an annual payment:
11.1 Monthly Subscription
The Listing Owner understands and agrees that he/ she has committed to a contract. The Listing Owner agrees to the subscription fees payable by him/her at the rate offered at purchase time for a period of 30 (thirty) days.
By default payments are set as “recurring” this can be changed before the payment checkout. If the Listing Owner unchecks the recurring payment option, he/she will be notified and reminded to renew the listing, via email 7 days before the listing expiry date. If no payment is processed to renew the listing, the listing will be set as “pending” and will not be visible or active on the Site.
The Listing Owner understands that the monthly subscription is non-refundable.
11.2 Annual Payment
The Listing Owner understands and agrees that he/ she has committed to a contract. The Listing Owner agrees to subscription fees payable by him/her at the rate offered at purchase time for a period of 365 (three hundred and sixty-five) days.
The Listing Owner understands that the annual payment is non-refundable.
11.3 Free Trial
All newly registered Listing Owners are offered a three-month (ninety days) free trial in order to fully experience the Site benefits and features.
A free trial can be used once only ( see article 8. “ Prohibitions”)
At the end of the free trial period, the Listing Owner can choose to start a monthly subscription, annual payment or delete his / her account.
- Methods of payment
The only payment permitted on RemovalBear is the monthly subscription or annual payment. (see Article 11 ” Payment plans “).
The only methods of payment allowed on RemovalBear are via Stripe.
Credit card payment processing services are provided by Stripe and, where applicable, may include money transfer services based on Stripe’s licenses. The payment processing services provided by Stripe are subject to the Account Agreement linked with Stripe . By accepting these General Conditions and continuing to operate on RemovalBear, the User agrees to be bounded by the Stripe Connected account contract and the Stripe Services contract and accepts that the same may undergo unilateral changes from Stripe.
Purchases made on the RemovalBear platform are considered non-refundable.
- Content and reviews
By publishing content on RemovalBear, the User agrees to fully comply with these General Conditions and undertakes to comply with them.
RemovalBear reserves the right to remove any content, in whole or in part, that violates the following guidelines or the General Conditions, or for any other reason, at its sole discretion.
If a User believes that any content published on RemovalBear violates the law, the contract or it is improper or offensive, RemovalBear asks to immediately report this. However, keep in mind that the contents of the Site may be unpleasant for the User without violating the law or contractual provisions; therefore, the RemovalBear reserves any and all evaluative powers in this regard.
13.1.1 RemovalBear Content
The website and its content are provided to the User ‘as is’, and without any warranty of any kind. If the User downloads or prints a copy of the Site content for personal use, he/she must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. No licenses or rights are granted to the User by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by RemovalBear or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in this Agreement. The User may not reproduce this website or any of its content without our express prior written consent.
13.1.2 User content
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit the User to upload or submit user content on the website and the User grants to RemovalBear the right to use such user content to promote the website or event services, or for any other purpose as we see fit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the rights granted to RemovalBear in this clause shall survive closure of the website or termination of the User account, for any reason.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all content that he/she makes available on or through the website.
- RemovalBear reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to amend, remove or disable User access privileges in regard to user content for any reason or no reason (see Article 5.6 ” Termination For Breach ” )
- The User also agrees that RemovalBear may re-publish any information, graphics and data from the User own website and other marketing materials.
- The User agrees that RemovalBear may proofread, summarise or otherwise edit and/or withdraw Content provided by the User, but RemovalBear is not responsible or liable for the accuracy of the User Content. The User understands it remains his / her sole responsibility to monitor his / her User Content and ensure that such edited Content is accurate and consistent with his / her representations and warranties in this Agreement.
Currently, reviews can only be left to Businesses.
The review is a valuable tool to verify the reputation, reliability and quality of the Businesses.
On each Business list, there is a section that includes all the Reviews, including the related score and comments, of the Users with whom he/she interacted.
The User acknowledges and agrees that all reviews submitted to RemovalBear about Suppliers are the sole and exclusive property of RemovalBear. Users hereby irrevocably assign to RemovalBear all of his / her copyright and other intellectual property rights to all reviews.
For this reason, RemovalBear invites the User to be very careful and use common sense in leaving a Review. The review that the User writes will permanently remain on the Business list.
The RemovalBear rules relating to the Reviews aim to create commercial relationships based on fairness, good faith, diligence, trust and mutual respect. However, some essential rules must be followed to ensure correct and abuse-free use of the Reviews system.
In particular, the User is prohibited from:
- use the Review service for the purpose of extortion or for any other illegal purpose or also for lawful purposes but not protected by the law (e.g. it is forbidden to threaten to leave a negative or neutral review unless the other User provide goods and services not included in the listing);
- use the Review service for purposes other than those permitted under these General Conditions of Use.
- manipulating the Reviews (e.g. leaving or receiving a Review for the purpose of artificially improving the reputation of another User);
- prevent, directly or indirectly, another User from leaving a Review.
It is added that it is not allowed to publish on RemovalBear in the sections dedicated to Reviews:
- reviews not directly concerning the work performed Business.
- reviews that do not represent the User’s personal experience;
- reviews not relating to the work performed by the Business ( e.g . political or social comments);
- content that promotes or supports violent, illegal, dangerous, threatening, discriminatory activities, as well as blasphemy, vulgarity, obscenity;
- content that violates personal freedom and rights , intellectual property rights or confidentiality and privacy;
- promotion of products or services for commercial purposes ;
- content that reveals confidential information related to the controls implemented by the RemovalBear Verification team.
RemovalBear shall have no obligation concerning the reviews, including but not limited to no obligation to acknowledge receipt of reviews.
In any case, RemovalBear reserves the right to remove from the website any Review for any reason without notice.
In the event that RemovalBear believes (to its reasonable satisfaction) that a review has been fabricated for the purpose of misleading Users or otherwise has not been posted in good faith, in addition to deleting the Review, RemovalBear reserves the right to de-activate the User’s account and bar him/her from further use of the website.
The activity carried out by the Company in the context of the Services offered on the Site and on the Platform consists exclusively in offering Users a web portal where Customers can find the Business considered most suitable by them for the satisfaction of their needs and Business can take advantage an additional channel for offering its services.
Users understand that RemovalBear does not operate within or control the services offered by the Businesses.
The Company, therefore, does not have control, nor is active in the same area of competence of the Businesses, declining – both towards Customers and Businesses who expressly accept this limitation of liability – any liability deriving from or connected to the relationship between Customer and Business given the fact that RemovalBear remains completely unrelated to this relationship.
Businesses are responsible for all aspects of order processing, bookings, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. RemovalBear is not a party to the transactions entered into between Customers and Businesses. Users agree that use of or purchase from such Businesses is at their sole risk and without warranties of any kind by RemovalBear. All rules, legal documents and operating procedures of Businesses will apply to Users according to Businesses rules.
In addition, the Company cannot verify the veracity and accuracy of the projects, quotes and offers published, or the ability of the Businesses to provide the services indicated and perform the services in the manner indicated, nor can it guarantee that a Customer or a Business are able to complete the transaction.
It follows that the choice of the Business is made by the Customer in complete autonomy with the consequent assumption of all responsibility by the latter and this also with reference to the verification that the services rendered by the Business have been performed as specified in the Business offer.
Therefore, the Company, in relation to the provision of services requested/offered through the Site, is in no way contractual, interposed and/or implicit and/or indirect, part of Users and/or third parties, with the direct consequence that (i) has no role in the mandatory and/or contractual relationship (as well as in the related responsibilities) that is established exclusively between Customers and Businesses, (ii) does not carry out any checks, nor does assume any responsibility for the quality, safety, lawfulness and correctness of the provision of the services offered by the Businesses and possibly provided by the latter according to the methods agreed between the Business and the Customer.
The Company assumes no responsibility and, consequently, cannot be held responsible for any offers or services made through the Platform, and, therefore, merely by way of example and without limitation to:
- the truthfulness and accuracy of the Contents uploaded by Users on the Site;
- the ability of the Businesses of providing the services indicated;
- the failure and / or poor performance of the service rendered to the Customer by the Business;
- any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage that the Customer and / or third parties could suffer as a result of the Business’ failure or poor performance.
- the non-compliance with payment obligations, delayed or incomplete payment by the Customer in relation to the services provided by the Business;
- the truthfulness of the information and data, including personal data, entered by the Users, the possible violation of third party rights, including the violation of patents, trademarks, secrets, copyrights or other industrial and / or intellectual property rights, or failure to comply with any law applicable to transactions carried out through the Site and any patrimonial and non-patrimonial damage suffered by Users or by third parties in connection with any activity related to the use of the Site.
Furthermore, the Company cannot be held liable in any way for:
- any loss of goodwill or commercial reputation, of profit, of data, whether it is configured as direct as well as indirect or consequential;
- any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, that the same Users could suffer as a result of:
- any reliability placed on the completeness, correctness or existence of any Content published by Users on the Site;
- any changes that the Company may make to the Site or the Services, or for any temporary or permanent interruption in the supply of the same;
- the cancellation, corruption, or failure to store, any Content, as well as communication of data, maintained or transmitted, by or through the use of the Services by the User;
- failure by the User to share accurate information;
Any “badge” or “medal” on Listing Owners profile, by way of example, but not limited to, “verified” or “certified”, only indicates that the Business has completed a process on his Account or has met the standards (internal ) for review, but does not represent anything else. Any description provided by the User is not approved, certified or guaranteed by RemovalBear.
RemovalBear offers a non-exhaustive list of safety tips to consider when hiring a Business. RemovalBear is not responsible for any damage resulting from interactions with other users.
By accepting these General Conditions, the User – both Customer and Business – undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless RemovalBear from any claim and / or exception and / or request for compensation, including legal fees, caused and / or deriving from the offer and / or execution of the services all promoted and rendered through the Platform as well as from the violation of these General Conditions or from the violation of any applicable law and regulation or third party rights.
- Interruption of Services
Access to the Site may be temporarily interrupted in the event of technical problems or to guarantee the maintenance of the Platform. If possible, such interruptions will be communicated on the Site.
At any time RemovalBear may make improvements and / or changes to the Site and to the Services if this becomes necessary for technical reasons or in order to comply with current legislation.
Finally, RemovalBear reserves the right to cease, in whole or in part, the provision of the Services at any time and with reasonable notice in order to allow Users to perform services still in progress. In such cases, the Company will promptly notify Users by e-mail and by notice on the Site.
- Circumstances Outside the Control of the Parties
Other than payment obligations, neither RemovalBear nor the User shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or national disasters.
- Intellectual property rights
RemovalBear is the exclusive owner and administrator of the website www.removalbear.co.uk. The content available on the website is owned by RemovalBear. All elements of the website, including the Layout and Content are protected by industrial law, copyright, moral rights, brands and other laws regarding intellectual property rights. Unless expressly permitted by RemovalBear, it is forbidden to copy or transmit by any means, parts or elements of this Website or its Content.
RemovalBear is the exclusive owner of all brands, copyright, database rights, intellectual property rights and all other rights over the elements of this website. All material present on this website is subject to copyright and is the property of RemovalBear or third parties licensed by the same.
It is forbidden, without prior authorization from RemovalBear, unless otherwise indicated, to copy, modify, alter, publish, disseminate, distribute, sell or transfer, either wholly or in part, any component of this website or its software or any other file present within it.
Users are forbidden to copy, incorporate or store any information, publications or other works of whatever kind on other websites or electronic retrieval systems. Users are expressly forbidden to link this website with any other Internet site without prior written authorization from RemovalBear. Any of these forbidden operations will be considered, for all purposes of the law, violation of industrial and intellectual property law.
The Company reserves the right to prosecute any unauthorized use, or in any case contrary to the law, in the most appropriate civil and criminal and administrative courts.
19.1 Third-party sites link published on RemovalBear by RemovalBear
The Portal may contain links or references to third-party websites over which RemovalBear has no influence or control. RemovalBear shall not be held liable for the content of such third party websites and / or links which these may contain.
19.2.1 Personal Users links published on RemovalBear by Users
The user may establish a link to the Site, provided that:
- the link is directly connected to the business they aim to advertise on RemovalBear
- the link is legal and not detrimental or damaging to and/or does not take unfair advantage of RemovalBear reputation or business;
- the link does not falsely imply or suggest that we endorse, approve of or are associated with the linked website, its web pages or any of its contents; and
- Framing of RemovalBear Site on any other website is not allowed and he/she must not provide access to the Site or part of it under any other URL.
RemovalBear may withdraw Users’ right to link to the Site without notice and at any time (acting in RemovalBear sole discretion).
19.2.2 Third-party sites link published on RemovalBear by Users
Users may not publish links of third party sites except when strictly connected to their own business. RemovalBear reserves the right at sole discretion to remove the link published if not compliant with this article.
The User agrees that RemovalBear may provide him /her with notifications via email or postings on the website at RemovalBear discretion
- Policies incorporated in this Agreement
- Autonomy of the parties
The Company and the Users who make use of the services offered through the Site are mutually autonomous and independent subjects. The use of the Services by Users does not lead to the emergence of any relationship with the Company, such as, but not limited to, subordinate employment, collaboration, agency, association, mediation, brokerage relationships.
- Entire Agreement
- Changes to this Agreement
RemovalBear may modify this Agreement from time-to-time, and without prior notice to Users.
RemovalBear will post notification of such changes on the website, so please check back here regularly for updates.
Amendments will become effective fourteen (14) days after they are posted on the website. If Users do not agree to any of such changes, the User should not continue to access or use the website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions as well as any and all relationships between RemovalBear, Users and third parties are regulated by the law.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute (contractual or otherwise) concerning these Terms and Conditions.
26. Dispute Resolution
In any case, our goal, in case of disputes between the User and RemovalBear arising from these General Conditions, is to provide a neutral and economically convenient approach to resolve the dispute quickly and pro bono pacis.
Consequently, in such cases, we invite the User first to contact RemovalBear on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to amicably resolve any controversy that has arisen.
- Disputes Between Users
We understand that occasionally disputes may arise between our Users; however RemovalBear accepts no liability or responsibility for the resolution of such disputes, which must be resolved between the parties.
- Contact information
For questions about this Agreement or the Website, please contact RemovalBear by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing a letter to RemovalBear LTD – International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, EC1A 2BN, London, UK.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.