Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Want to find out more about RemovalBear? Are you a customer seeking removal services? Or are you running a removal business that needs help using RemovalBear? Either way, you will find the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and answers below.
We offer flexible plans for businesses of every size.
Our monthly plans start from £29/month. In addition, we offer yearly plans to save money on your advertisement.
Monthly plans are on a 30-days rolling contract. Rolling contracts don’t have a specific end date. We offer recurring payment options via our payment service provider. It is easy to cancel your plan any time and all we need is 30-days notice.
Yearly plans can also be canceled with a 30-days notice but they are non-refundable.
Please choose your plan accordingly and get in touch here if you have any questions.
1.) Advertise your business online in a smart way.
– Flexible all-inclusive payment plans: 30-days rolling contract or annual contract
– Cancel anytime with 30-days notice (please note that our annual contact is non-refundable)
– No fees for leads or bookings
– Free 3-months trial
2.) Grow your brand awareness and boost your website traffic.
– Your online shopfront: your profile is optimised for all mobile devices and computers
– Improve your SEO score: let Google find and rank your website easier
– Increase website traffic: we link and display your web address to drive traffic directly to your site
– Attract targeted audience: attract (truly) local customers who are searching specifically for removal services
3.) Build brand trust and increase sales leads.
– Be part of a quality-driven community
– Expand your business network: connect and build strong relationships with local clients and businesses
– Get found by new clients and businesses in your local area
– Customers can contact you directly or via RemovalBear message box
To get started, please click here.
Monthly plans are on a 30-days rolling contract. Rolling contracts don’t have a specific end date.
It is easy to cancel your plan any time and all we need is 30-days notice.
Yearly plans can also be canceled but they are non-refundable.
To cancel your plan, first sign-in, and go to your ‘Business dashboard’. Select ‘My subscriptions’ and select the plan you wish to cancel. Click ‘Unsubscribe’ and we will cancel your plan.
Adding your business to RemovalBear is easy and can be done quickly.
1.) Read all info here to get started
2.) Submit application form
3.) Once approved, you receive an email.
4.) Follow instructions and list your business in 15 minutes.
5.) Customers from RemovalBear will contact you directly or via the RemovalBear message box.
Yes, most removal companies kept open during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Removal companies can continue to work as their service is essential in the supply chain.
Always follow the government’s safety guidelines.
RemovalBear only lists removal companies that are fully operating during the coronavirus pandemic.
Yes, RemovalBear is completely free to use for customers.
You can search, filter and find the perfect removal company in minutes.
You can also save money by getting in touch with your preferred company directly. You can do this using the RemovalBear message box or via the direct links displayed on their individual business profile.
There are two ways to get in touch with your preferred company.
1.) Use the message box on the company’s profile.
2.) Get in touch directly via phone or visit their website.
Finding a good removal company is easy on RemovalBear.
Yes, you will get the best price. We promote to contact companies directly, ensuring that you will get the best price as a customer.
Moreover, removal businesses don’t have to compromise their rates as we don’t take any fees or commissions after bookings.
Contacting a company directly is always going to be cheaper than using a third-party platform or a middleman.